Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This bold red blazer from Maeve caught my eye as I was searching for some colorful options to brighten up my winter. I love this shade, which is a tiny bit more muted than some of the fire-engine-rred colors that you come across this time of year.
For work, I would probably lean into the preppy-ness of the double-breasted look and pair it with a navy-and-white striped shirt, similar to what Anthropologie has done here, or, if I were feeling bold, layer it over with a white top and some hot pink pants.
The blazer is $170 and comes in plus sizes 16W–26W, standard sizes 00–16, and petite sizes 00P–16P. It also comes in a rainbow of nine other colors, but many are sadly only available in standard sizes.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.20.22: (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – Select dresses & heels up to 25% off
- Ann Taylor – Up to 40% off your purchase with code
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Elie Tahari – Extra 30% off with code; coats starting at $99
- Eloquii – Up to 60% off everything; extra 50% off 2+ sale items; extra 40% off 1 sale item
- Express – 50% off all women’s styles
- J.Crew – Extra 70% off 3+ sale styles; 60% off 2; 50% off 1
- J.Crew Factory – 40-70% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order with code– reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at $30.
- Loft – 30% off new arrivals; extra 50% off sale styles
- Madewell – Extra 50% off sale; 40% off everything else
- Neiman Marcus – Christmas Sale: Up to 60% off
- Talbots – 40% off your entire purchase (excludes January Collection)
Gift Ideas for Men: